You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Alchemy Media Limited Advertising Terms and Conditions
- New advertisers (or existing advertisers who supply new advertising copy) MUST supply a proof by post, to P O Box 47-282, Ponsonby to show how their advertisement should print.
- All copy for advertisements is subject to the approval of Alchemy Media Ltd, who reserve the right to decline or cancel any advertisement, even if ordered and paid for without stating any reasons therefore, and/or make modifications necessary to any advertisement in order to maintain the publication’s standards. This includes placing the word ‘ADVERTISEMENT’ in advertising copy that simulates the editorial format.
- Advertisements must be cancelled in writing, and can only be cancelled up to 15 days prior to publication of the magazine. All cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee. This fee becomes payable immediately on receipt of the cancellation instruction.
- Every effort will be made to avoid errors, but no responsibility will be accepted for any mistakes that may arise in the course of publication of any advertisement. These mistakes are taken to include non-insertion, insertions other than those ordered and errors and omissions within the advertisement. Alchemy Media accepts no responsibility for slight variations in colour on advertisements.
- No responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage to copy, artwork or photographs supplied.
- Advertisers must ensure that the content of the advertisement complies with all legal requirements. The advertiser shall further indemnify Alchemy Media in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from anything contained within the advertiser’s advertisement and published on the advertiser’s behalf.
- No guarantee is given that advertisements will be placed in any specified position on any specified page, unless the appropriate surcharge has been contracted and written agreement has been entered into.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to supply suitable material to Alchemy Media within the deadline confirmed at booking. If material is not forthcoming, Alchemy Media reserves the right to repeat old material, or to charge the client for the advertisement without it appearing. Advertising material must be supplied in digital format, as stipulated by Alchemy Media. Alchemy Media accepts no responsibility for advertisements that are supplied without a colour proof.
- Alchemy Media requests advertisements to be supplied as a 300dpi PDF and any advertiser who is unable to supply material as a PDF agrees to pay the standard production/design charge for additional work required to make digital material press-ready, including converting open files, or resizing advertisements.
- Payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. Interest at the maximum rate permissible by law may be levied on all overdue accounts.
- In the event of legal action being instituted for recovery of any amounts owing by the advertiser, the advertiser will be liable for all legal or collection costs.
- The person entering into this agreement on behalf of the advertiser warrants that they are duly authorised to act on behalf of the advertiser, and further bind themselves as surety and co-principal debtor for the due performance by the advertiser, and the due fulfillment and compliance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The placing of an order or contract for insertion into the magazine, whether in writing or by verbal, e-mail or telephone instruction will be deemed an acceptance of each and all of the above conditions.