Collecting Personal Information
To help us better serve you we may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including which products or services are of interest to you, which pages you visit, and whether or not you sign-up for our updates.
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, email address, contact information, and contact preferences.
- Information about transactions carried out over our website including which products and services you purchase and renew.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including your name, email address, mailing address and payment information.
- Any other information that you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Like other digital publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive).
Aggregated information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any personally identifiable information (your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number) about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally identifiable information collected by us may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions and other marketing communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (e.g., our web hosting service) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Linked Sites and Advertisements
We expect our partners and advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners and advertisers and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices e.g., during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on our page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through us you may be introduced to, or be able to access information, websites, features or contests offered by other parties. We are not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under 13, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
This anti-spam policy notice governs the use of this web page and other related web pages owned by Alchemy Media Limited T/A Ponsonby News (we, us and our). We have a strict policy against spamming. We provide free email updates:
- Regarding relevant marketing intelligence, as well as our programs, products or services.
- Sending them only to people who have chosen to receive them, and can be opted-out of at any time.
- Containing simple instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email list.
If you are "spammed" by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or any other matter, please report this activity by emailing us at: email@example.com